At the annual general meeting held today of the shareholders of Spitfire Oil Limited, all the resolutions put to the meeting contained in the notice dated 15th February 2018 were duly passed.
Spitfire Oil Limited (“Spitfire” or “the Company”) is pleased to publish a copy of its condensed consolidated unaudited interim results for the six months ended the 31st December 2017.
Spitfire and its subsidiaries (together “the Group”) recorded a loss before tax for the six months ended the 31st December 2017 of A$444,534 (2016: A$375,923). With cash balances of A$2.7m, the Group has benefited from interest receipts of A$15,267 (2016 A$42,945) in the period. Operating costs were A$228,510 (2016 A$188,936) and provision has been made for impairment of exploration and development costs incurred of A$231,291 (2016 A$229,302).
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the ninth Annual General Meeting of Spitfire Oil Limited will be held at the tenth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on Friday 16th March 2018 at 4.00 pm (local time) for the following purposes:
1. To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2017 together with the Directors’ and the Auditors’ Reports thereon.
2. To determine the maximum number of Directors at six for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
3. To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Rupert Crowe as a director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
6. To re-elect Malcolm Randall as a director of the Company.
7. To re-appoint Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 15th February 2018.
NOTE: A member entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who, except in the case of a corporation, must be a member of the Company, to attend and vote in his or her stead. To be valid, a form of proxy must be completed and delivered to Link Asset Services, PXS, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent. BR3 4TU. UK at least 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting. Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting if he or she wishes to do so. Depository Interests may be voted through the CREST Proxy Voting Service in accordance with the procedures set out in the CREST manual.
The notice is available to download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please click on the link below: