NOTICE IS GIVEN that the sixth Annual General Meeting of Spitfire Oil Limited will be held at the ninth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on 30th December 2013 at 4.00pm (local time) for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2013 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To determine the maximum number of Directors at six for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
- To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Rupert Crowe as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Malcolm Randall as a director of the Company.
- To re-appoint Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 12th December 2013.
NOTE: A member entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who, except in the case of a corporation, must be a member of the Company, to attend and vote in his or her stead. To be valid, the form of proxy must be completed and delivered to Capita Asset Services, PXS, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent. BR3 4TU. UK at least 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting. Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting if he or she wishes to do so.