NOTICE IS GIVEN that the seventh Annual General Meeting of Spitfire Oil Limited will be held at the ninth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on Friday 6th March 2015 at 4.00 pm (local time) for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2014 together with the Directors’ and the Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To determine the maximum number of Directors at six for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
- To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Rupert Crowe as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Malcolm Randall as a director of the Company.
- To re-appoint Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 9th February 2015.
The AGM notice is also available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please click on the link below: