NOTICE IS GIVEN that the eighth Annual General Meeting of Spitfire Oil Limited will be held at the ninth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on Friday 26th February 2016 at 4.00 pm (local time) for the following purposes:
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2015 together with the Directors’ and the Auditors’ Reports thereon.
- To determine the maximum number of Directors at six for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
- To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Rupert Crowe as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
- To re-elect Malcolm Randall as a director of the Company.
- To re-appoint Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To approve amendments to the Bye-laws of the Company as set out in the Schedule appended to this Notice.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 12th February 2016.
TO THE NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SPITFIRE OIL LIMITED being held at the ninth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on Friday 26th February 2016 at 4.00pm. in respect of AGENDA ITEM 8:
To approve amendments to the Bye-laws of the Company
(a) Bye-Law 24.6
By inserting a new Bye-law 24.6 to read as follows:
“24.6 The Board at its discretion shall have the power to cease sending notices to Members who are untraceable. For the purposes of this Bye-law untraceable Members shall be Members:-
(a) who have no registered address in the Register of Members maintained by the Company; or
(b) in respect of whom on the last two consecutive occasions on which a dividend has been paid by the Company, a cheque either:
i. has been returned undelivered;
ii. has not been cashed; or
iii. has not been sent because on an earlier occasion a cheque for a dividend so payable has been returned undelivered, and no valid claim in respect thereof has been communicated in writing to the Company; or,
(c) in respect of whom notice of the most recent general meeting of the Company has been returned undelivered.”
The AGM notice is also available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please click on the link below: