NOTICE IS GIVEN that the eleventh Annual General Meeting of Spitfire Oil Limited will be held at the ninth floor, BGC Centre, 28 The Esplanade, Perth. WA 6000. Australia, on Thursday 21st March 2019 at 3.00 pm (local time) for the following purposes:
1. To receive and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 30th June 2018 together with the Directors’ and the Auditors’ Reports thereon.
2. To determine the maximum number of Directors at six for the forthcoming year and determine that any unfilled vacancies be deemed casual vacancies for the purposes of the Company’s bye-laws.
3. To re-elect Mladen Ninkov as a director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Rupert Crowe as a director of the Company.
5. To re-elect Roger Goodwin as a director of the Company.
6. To re-elect Malcolm Randall as a director of the Company.
7. To re-appoint Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd as Auditors and authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
8. To approve the amendments of the Bye-laws of the Company as set out in the Schedule appended to this Notice to provide for paperless voting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Dated: 7th March 2019.
NOTE: A member entitled to attend and vote at the above-mentioned meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy, who, except in the case of a corporation, must be a member of the Company, to attend and vote in his or her stead. To be valid, the form of proxy sent to members must be completed and delivered to Link Asset Services, PXS, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent. BR34ZF. UK at least 48 hours before the time appointed for the holding of the meeting. Completion and return of a form of proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting if he or she wishes to do so. Depository Interests may be voted through the CREST Proxy Voting Service in accordance with the procedures set out in the CREST manual.
PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO BYE-LAW 31
It is proposed that Bye-Law 31.1 of the Company’s Bye-Laws be amended by the addition of a new Bye-Law 31.1(b), such that Bye-Law 31.1 shall henceforth read as follows:
31.1 A Member may appoint a proxy by
(a) an instrument in writing in substantially the following form or such other form as the Board may determine from time to time or the Board or the chairman of the meeting shall accept:
I/We, , being a Member of the Company with shares, HEREBY APPOINT [name] of [address] or failing him, of to be my/our proxy to vote for me/us at the meeting of the Members to be held on and at any adjournment thereof. [Any restrictions on voting to be inserted here.]
Signed this [date]
(b) such telephonic, electronic or other means as may be approved by the Board from time to time.
Bye-laws 31.2, 31.3 and 31.4 will remain unchanged.
The notice is available to download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Please click on the link below: